These Oh Henry Bars are a family favorite around my house. I seriously can make a large pan of these and they will be gone in a day! I have to confess, however, that I am one of the culprits (if not the main one) when it comes to these disappearing fast!
My kids know that I definitely have a sweet tooth, and these Oh Henry Bars are so yummy that I have a hard time resisting eating only one or two or even three! Yikes!
Quick and Easy Rice Krispie Treat
I love that these Oh Henry bars are so quick and easy to make, so I can prepare these even if I am in a hurry. They are a variation of traditional rice krispy treats just taken to the next level.
These are great to share with your friends and family! If you haven’t tried them before, do so soon.
I think you won’t regret it.
For other great rice kripie treat recipes, try our Butterscotch Rice Krispie Treats Recipe!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Light Karo Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Bring sugar and Karo syrup to a boil in a large pan.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until blended and smooth
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix until well coated.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture on the pan and press lightly.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Pull out and stir. If not completely melted, put back for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate chip mixture on top of the Rice Krispies and spread evenly on top.