A few weeks ago I was on the hunt for some easy peaches and cream pie recipes that called for fresh peaches. My grandpa had given us a huge box of absolutely delicious peaches, but we just weren’t able to eat them fast enough and I was worried they would rot before we got the chance to eat them all.
So when my mother in law served up some of this delicious Peaches and Cream Pie after Sunday dinner, it was perfect timing. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, and I knew right away I had found the perfect solution to our surplus peaches dilemma.
No Bake Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe!
This No Bake Peaches and Cream Pie is so sweet and fresh tasting, and I just love it when I’m able to incorporate fresh fruit into my desserts. That way I feel like I am at least getting some nutrients out of it.
What I love most about this peaches and cream pie recipe though, is the “No Bake” part….which translated means “there is no baking involved”. (Just in case you didn’t catch on to that) 😉
When you’re short on time, love peaches, and are dying for a peach treat, try out this no bake peach dessert. We’re confident you’ll love it!
For another great peach dessert recipe, try out our fresh peach pie crumble!
- 5-6 medium peaches
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 25 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar mixture
- Melt 25 marshmallows in a pot over the stove with ¼ cup a milk
- Stir frequently to avoid burning
- Remove melted marshmallow mixture from heat
- Allow to cool for several minutes and then add Heavy Whipping cream
- Mix for several minutes until it thickens up ( I use an electric hand mixer)
- Pour in to graham cracker crust and spread evenly with rubber spatula
- Peel and slice peaches and put them on top
- Allow to cool in the fridge for a couple hours
- When ready to serve sprinkle on cinnamon sugar mixture to top it off