Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Muffins
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ cups flour
- Cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top
- (1 Tbsp. sugar to ½ tsp. cinnamon)
- This would also be good if you wanted to add rasins or mini chocolate chips too!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs and mix well. Whisk in the spices, baking soda, salt and flour. Fill each mini cup to almost the top. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes or until lightly brown and a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Watch them closely so not to over cook. Mine actually were closer to 12 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container if you aren't going to eat them right away, but they never get to that point in my house because they are gone in a flash!