Crock Pot Blackberry Cobbler
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: slow cooker dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 Tbsp. sugar to sprinkle on top
- 3 cups blackberries (I used frozen)
- Mix sugar and Bisquick together. In a separate bowl blend the eggs, milk, vanilla and butter together.
- Stir into Bisquick mix. Blend well. Add blackberries.
- Spray a crock pot with Pam.
- Pour cobbler into crock pot and cover.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours depending on your crock pot.
- Scoop into bowls and top with ice cream or whip cream!
- Enjoy some southern lovin!