Who else gets excited about the super bowl mostly just for the food? I love all the appetizers, treats and yummy drinks that you get to indulge on during the big game. Actually I usually don’t even know who is playing in the super bowl until the day of, so that goes to show how my super bowl parties truly do revolve around the food and hanging out with good company.
The Perfect Super Bowl Snack!
These spicy chicken nacho bites make for a perfect little super bowl snack. They are easy to pop into your mouth and have so much flavor packed into one little chip. I love how Tostitos makes the scoop chips that make it so your chip dip doesn’t slide off your chip before it makes it into your mouth.
This spicy chicken nacho bite recipe makes it possible to create a bite size nacho, so you’re not digging into a huge pile of nachos that everyone else has been touching. Perfect for those germ freaks. 🙂
If your’e looking for the perfect super bowl appetizer for this year’s party, then you’ve come to the right place. These little spicy chicken nacho bites will knock your socks off and everyone else’s who tries them.
If you’re looking for some other super bowl snacks, check out this super bowl cheese ball recipe!
- Party Size bag of tostitos scoop chips (I do the party size just in case you get a bag with alot of broken chips)
- 3 medium/large chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet spicy ranch dip
- ¼ cup diced green chiles
- 15 oz can black beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 bundle green onions
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a medium sized pot boil the chicken til completely cooked.
- Drain the chicken and shred in a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, green chiles and spicy ranch dip.
- Mix together with a hand mixer til the chicken is really shredded up and easy to scoop.
- Spray a baking sheet and line with the chips. (I tried to squeeze as many as I could on the pan)
- Scoop a small amount of the chicken mixture into the bottom of the chips.
- Add 4-5 beans to the top of the chicken mixture and then sprinkle cheese over the top of the chips.
- Place in the oven for about 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melte completely.
- Slice the tomatoes and green onions into small pieces and top the chips with a few tomato slices, an olive slice and some green onion.