These Oh Henry Bars are a family favorite around my house. I seriously can make a large pan of these and they will be gone in a day! I have to confess however, I am one of the culprits when it comes to these disappearing fast!
My kids know that I definitely have a sweet tooth, and these Oh Henry Bars are so yummy I have a hard time resisting eating only one or two or even three! Yikes!
I love that these are so quick and easy to make, so I can prepare these even if I am in a hurry.
These are great to share with your friends and family! If you haven’t tried them before, do so soon.
I think you won’t regret it.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Light Karo Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Bring sugar and Karo syrup to a boil in a large pan.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until blended and smooth
- Add the Rice Krispies and mix until well coated.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the mixture on the pan and press lightly.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Pull out and stir. If not completely melted, put back for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate chip mixture on top of the Rice Krispies and spread evenly on top.