This is just another great way to add a different twist to your plain Rice Krispy Treats. I love the butterscotch flavor in these and obviously so did the family because they were gone in a flash!!
Also, anyone who has ever made rice krispy treats knows that they are super easy to make. This recipe isn’t any different. The only extra ingredient you need is a box of Butterscotch Instant Pudding and you can whip up a batch in no time.
I love recipes that require less than 5 ingredients. Simple yet delicious is our specialty! Hope you enjoy! We sure do!!!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup butter
- 10 oz. package miniature marshmallows
- 1 small box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- Lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and dry pudding mix.
- Cook on low heat stirring constantly until the marshmallows have melted and is smooth.
- Mix in the Rice Krispies and coat well.
- Pour into the sprayed casserole dish and press down.
- Let cool and cut into squares.