Teriyaki Grilled Salmon
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: main dish
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets (skin removed, fresh would be great but I used frozen and it was fabulous)
- Lemon Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Season salmon fillets with the lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Place the fish in a large resealable plastic bag and add the soy sauce mixture. Seal and turn to make sure all the fish is coated well. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Lightly spray the grill grate. Place the salmon on the preheated grill and cook the salmon for about 6 minutes per side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Watch to make sure you don't over cook.
- Serve with rice and fresh vegies and you have an amazing summer meal!!
For nutritional values and more fun recipes, click on the magic button!!