Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: bread
- 2½ cups Bisquick
- 4 Tbsp. cold butter (1/2 stick)
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 heaping cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Brush on top:
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ tsp. parsley flakes
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- (I would double this if you want it buttery)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the Bisquick and butter by using a fork or a pastry cutter.
- Don't mix it too thoroughly, you want the butter to be about pea size after mixing in.
- Add the cheddar cheese, milk and ¼ tsp. garlic.
- Mix with your hands till just blended. (Don't over mix)
- Drop ¼ cup size dough on to an ungreased cookie sheet. (You could use an ice cream scoop to do this)
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits are lightly browned.
- When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt the butter in the microwave and add the parsley, garlic powder and salt.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits.