Slow Cooker Double Chocolate Cake
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 3 oz. pkg. chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I used milk chocolate, you can use semi-sweet too)
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. (I used my 5 quart size)
- Mix in a separate bowl all the ingredients above.
- Pour into your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. (My crock pot seems to cook faster, so mine was done within 4 hours)
- Serve with ice cream, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top, and whip cream..Yumm.
- So easy and delicious!
For nutritional value and more fun recipes, click on the magic button!