Creamy Parmesan Fettucinni w/ Ham
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- Pasta Ingredients
- 1 pack Fettuccine noodles
- Diced ham chunks
- Frozen Green peas
- 1 pint half and half
- ½ cup butter ( 1 stick)
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt ½ tsp
- In large pot boil the Fettuccine noodles in water.
- While the noodles are boiling start cooking the ham chunks in a big frying pan over low heat.
- In a sauce pan bring butter and half and half to a boil. Once it is boiling add the parmesan cheese and garlic salt
- Allow to boil for about 3-5 more minutes while stirring until all the Parmesan cheese has melted and turned into a creamy parmesan sauce.
- Combine noodles and sauce in with the ham in the frying pan. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes to let all the flavors blend.
- Cook the peas then add and toss well.