Our Favorite Enchiladas
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can Ortega green chilies, chopped
- 1 small can sliced or chopped olives (optional)
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 dozen medium flour tortillas
- ¾ lb. grated Jack cheese
- ¼ lb. grated cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, sour cream, chilies, olives, onions and jack cheese together.
- Take out and set aside 2 cups of this mixture.
- Add chicken pieces to the original bowl. Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas.
- Roll and place in an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Pour the 2 cups of sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degree for 30-40 minutes.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.