If you are looking for a new twist to your holiday ham, you might want to give this one a try. Three ingredients are all it takes to make this delicious Cola Glazed Holiday Ham. Brown sugar, Honey Dijon mustard and cola! I love ham and I love it even more when it has a little added flavor. This would be so yummy to serve at your next holiday party!
I’m seriously in love with this ham glaze!! The last few times I have eaten ham I wasn’t super impressed and didn’t even finish the 1 slice I put on my plate. However, today at dinner I was guilty of eating 5 pieces (Shhh…our little secret)…I just kept going back for more because the flavor is just so so good! This Cola Glazed Holiday Ham will not disappoint!
- 8-10 pound fully cooked ham
- (I used a smaller 4 lb boneless ham since I was only cooking for 2, and cut the recipe in half)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ⅓ c. Honey Dijon mustard (If you like a stronger Dijon flavor you can add more)
- 12 oz can cola
- If using a larger ham, remove the skin and score the top of the ham in a diamond design.
- Place fat side up in a baking dish.
- Coat ham with mustard, pat with brown sugar.
- (Or you could mix the mustard and sugar together and slather all over the ham)
- Pour cola into the dish. Cover with Foil and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Remove ham from pan and reserve drippings.
- Bring drippings to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered for about 15 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stirring frequently to prevent burning on bottom
- Pour glaze over the top of the ham. (I like to slice my ham before glazing so that the glaze gets on all the slices)