I came up with these little turkey croissants by accident. I accidentally pulled out a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and opened it thinking it was something else. Well, since they were open I knew I didn’t want to waste them so I needed to use them. Looking in my fridge I found some turkey, Swiss and some left over avocado dip that I had made, (see my recipe for Rob’s Avocado Dip).
I was so pleased with these that I thought I would share them. I think they would be perfect finger foods or appetizers for any occasion!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Sliced turkey
- sliced swiss cheese
- Rob's Avocado Dip
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread on some avocado dip.
- Place a slice of turkey on, make it fit so it isn't hanging over the edges.
- Place a little slice of swiss on top of turkey, also making sure not to hang over edges.
- Roll starting with wide edge.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.