I just love turkey dinner with stuffing, but outside of Thanksgiving I rarely have it. I never seem to have the time to cook a full blown turkey dinner on a regular work night. This crockpot turkey and dressing recipe definitely has changed my mind on that.
So with that said, this is what I absolutely love about this Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing recipe (aside from the fact that is INCREDIBLY delicious). I can actually throw all of the ingredients in the crock pot with little preparation, and then just let the crock pot do all the work!
Easy Crockpot Turkey Breast and Stuffing!
It was so good to come home and have a delicious turkey dinner ready to enjoy! I love this slow cooker turkey breast with stuffing! It’s a winner at Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other holiday.
This is a great turkey dinner recipe for a special occasion or just to warm up your bellies on a cold winter night.
Try this Slow Cooker Turkey with Stuffing Recipe!
You can’t go wrong with crock pot turkey and stuffing. Try this recipe out, tonight!
- 1 (12 oz.) package herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 (3 pound) frozen boneless turkey breast, thawed
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- 1 package turkey gravy mix
- Spray the inside of a 4 quart crock pot with cooking spray. Add the stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
- Combine the chicken broth and butter and pour over the stuffing and stir gently.
- Remove any string on the turkey and rinse it well. Place the turkey on top of the stuffing. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and thyme over the turkey. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Reduce to low and cook for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in turkey reads 170 degrees.
- Remove turkey from pot and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile cook the gravy mix according to package directions.
- Serves 4-6
For another amazing turkey dish, try out this Savory Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe!