I absolutely love Texas Roadhouse! Especially the Texas Roadhouse Green Beans. The only thing I don’t like about Texas Roadhouse are the crowds. I guess this is because everyone and their dog shares the same love I have.
One of my favorite sides to order with my 8 oz steak is the green bean dish. So I decided I wanted to learn how to make them myself and they were surprisingly a lot easier than I had thought they would be. These Texas Roadhouse Green Beans turned out great! I served them to my husband’s family and they shared the same love. So go Texas Roadhouse!
Texas Road House Green Beans for Dinner or Parties!
If you haven’t tried this green bean recipe yet either you need to go hit up Texas Roadhouse soon or here is the recipe for you to try them for yourself (without the big line of course).
This is a perfect side dish to any main course that has mean (think burgers, steaks or even chicken breast). You could make these for your own family’s dinner recipe, or make them for a larger gathering with friends and extended family.
Try this Texas Roadhouse Green Bean Recipe Today!
- 2 (16 oz) cans green beans drained
- ½ onion diced
- 6 oz diced bacon cooked
- 2 cups water
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Thoroughly drain the beans in a colander.
- Mix water sugar and pepper together and set aside.
- Cook diced bacon over medium high heat stirring continually to keep bacon from burning. Once bacon is cooked stir in onions and cook them until they are tender and light brown. Once the onions are tender add the liquid mixture and the green beans.
- Stir mixture and then bring to a boil.
- When it come to a boil turn down the heat and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until ready to serve. (This allows all the flavors to soak into the beans.)
For another great Texas Roadhouse Knockoff recipe, try our Fresh Bean and Avocado Salsa!