My friend from work brought this amazing Cashew Chicken Pasta Salad to our holiday party. She told me to try her cashew chicken salad with grapes, because it was one of her favorites. I knew immediately when I took the first bite that this was a pasta salad recipe that I wanted to make for my family.
She was right! It was absolutely delicious!
Cashew Chicken Salad With Grapes – Good Any Time of Year!
I would normally think about making this chicken salad with grapes and cashews during the summer, but I found it to be perfect as a main dish for dinner any time of the year.
I added some french bread and because this cashew chicken salad with grapes makes a big batch, it fed the whole family with some left over. I am so happy to have another pasta salad that I love, to add to my pasta salad recipe collection.
Try Making This Cashew Chicken Salad Recipe Today!
- 4 chicken breasts (or 1 package fully cooked Tyson seasoned chicken strips)
- 1 1b. box of bow tie pasta, cooked and rinsed with cool water.
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups seedless grapes, cut in half (red or green)
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Kraft Coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cashews (or as much as you like)
- Cook chicken by simmering for 1 hour. You can add chopped onion and salt for flavor.
- (If you want a quicker method, use the already cooked frozen chicken strips. Microwave until they
- are just barely thawed and cut into small pieces)
- Mix together the cooked pasta, chicken, pineapple, celery, green onions, and grapes together in a large bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise and dressing together and toss into the pasta salad.
- Garnish with cashews.
If this delicious chicken cashew grape salad recipe isn’t quite what you were looking for, but you’re still in the mood for a pasta salad recipe, try out our Jo’s Crab Pasta Salad!