This Macadamia Pistachio Pudding Cookies recipe was adapted from a recipe from one of our dear friends and an amazing Blogger, Nikki from Chef in Training. So I want to give a big shout out to her. She is amazing! Here is a link over to her blog to check out her amazing White Chocolate Craisin Cheesecake Pudding Cookies. Hope you enjoy!
Macadamia Pistachio Pudding Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
- • ¾ cup butter softened ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Pistachio pudding mix dry, do not prepare
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring to get your desired color of green ( I used about a ½ tsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in dry pistachio instant pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and green food coloring and mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and stir in to cookie dough.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes
VALUE AND MORE
RECIPES, CLICK ON
THE MAGIC BUTTON
|Lemon Drop Cookies|