If you want to make something for your sweetheart this Valentines day, then these Sweetheart Cheesecake Bites would be a perfect treat! Although they really don’t look like it, these are really simple to make! These are also a great recipe to bring to a party, especially if you want finger foods. I gave these a try on my sweetheart, who still is my sweetheart after 33 years, and he gave them 5 stars and a thumbs up! I love this man! I love that these Sweetheart Cheesecake Bites incorporate one of my favorite store bought treats, OREOS. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t love Oreos. For this recipe you can use either Golden Oreos or the classic Black and white oreos. I really can’t decide which one I like more, because they both taste amazing!
Sweetheart Cheesecake Bites
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: desserts
- 2 (8 oz. pkgs.) cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- ¾ cup raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and blend till mixed in well.
- Line cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- Place an Oreo in each paper liner.
- Top with cream cheese mix.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until middle is set.
- Take out and let cool. Cool in fridge for 3 hours.
- Top with 1 Tbsp of Raspberry Preserves.
- Top it off with a dollop of whip cream and a raspberry for a garnish.
- So YUMMY!