Only 3 Ingredients!!!! and super delicious!!! Need I say more??? Well I guess I will say just a little bit more 🙂 These Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies make a perfect addition to any party and with the Super Bowl right around the corner the timing couldn’t be more perfect to learn how to make these Lil’ Smokies.
These Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies also make the perfect addition to any holiday party. Just stick a tooth pick in them and your guests will love them. They are super easy to make and super easy on the taste buds as well….So READY…SET… GO!!! Go make some, and enjoy!
Bacon Wrapped Lil' Smokies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: appetizer
- 1 package of Bacon
- 1 package Little Smokies sausages
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take Bacon out of package and cut into thirds ( cut while all the bacon is still clumped together, it's a heck of a lot easier).
- Take each little smoky sausage and wrap it in one of the bacon thirds. Secure with a tooth pick.
- Place the bacon wrapped smokies on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. ( I like to be generous with the brown sugar..the more the better 🙂
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 45 minutes.