This Fiesta Lime Chicken is an amazing recipe that I picked up from one of my co-workers.
I am a Speech Therapy assistant for the school district, and Laura is one of the audiologists I work with on a regular basis. One day I was at work and I was struggling to come up with something to make for dinner that night. I wanted something that would be super yummy, yet super easy to make. Well luckily Laura came to my rescue and shared this Fiesta Lime Chicken recipe with me.
I went home and made it that evening and I was so happy I did. It was exactly what I wanted… super yummy, and super easy to make. Since that day I have made this many more times, because my family loves it so much!
Put this Fiesta Lime Chicken over some rice and with just a few ingredients you will have a great meal that the whole family will love!
I’m thrilled about how easy this Fiesta Lime Chicken is to make, because let’s be honest, after a long day at work the last thing I want to do is spend hours slaving in the kitchen to feed my family. Easy and delicious makes me happy!
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 10 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing (I always make my own, but you can use whatever ranch you have)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Brown chicken in olive oil.
- Mix salsa, ranch dressing and lime juice in a separate bowl.
- Add to the pan with chicken and simmer till cooked through.
- Sprinkle Jack Cheese over the top and cover till melted.
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!