If you love beans that are sweet and tangy then these would be perfect to feed a crowd at your next barbecue!
You can make this dish in the morning, throw it into a crock pot and be ready to serve when company arrives!
- 2 cans pork & beans (I like Bush's original)
- 4 cans other beans - drained (Your choice. I used black, kidney, pinto & garbanzo)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef browned and drained of fat
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1 Tbs. yellow mustard
- Garlic salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.