Crock Pots seriously make my life so much easier! I love being able to put something in the crock pot in the morning and then go away for the day and come home to find dinner mostly made. BBQ pork sandwiches are one of the dishes that I love to cook on a busy day.
I still have a hard time cooking for 2 since my kids are all grown up, but I don’t mind having left over pork to use in other recipes during the week. This recipe is so good and easy. It is one of my favorites. I love using the pork to make BBQ Pork Sandwiches! Perfect for a family on the go!
- 3-5 lb. pork tenderloin
- Garlic Salt (A couple of good shakes)
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Rolls or biscuits (I like using Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits)
- Coleslaw (See my KFC recipe on this blog)
- Trim fat off pork loin.
- Place in crock pot. Season with pepper and Garlic salt..
- Add 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours. I like cooking it till the meat will shred easily.
- Once cooked, remove pork and shred.
- Add brown sugar to sauce in crock pot.
- Put pork back into pot and stir till completely smothered in sauce.
- I then put my crock pot on warm till ready to eat.
- For sandwich put a layer of pork on a biscuit and top with coleslaw.
- Mmmm good!