15 minute Ravioli Soup
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: soup
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage, browned (you can also use regular sausage)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can green bean, drained
- 1 ¾ cup water or for more tomato flavor you can replace the water with tomato juice.
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown sausage and set aside. Boil the ravioli according to directions on package and drain. (I left them al dente)
- Add all ingredients, except cheese and onions, in large pot and bring to a boil. Turn on low and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with grated cheese and green onions as a garnish.