Wicked Layered Cookie Bars
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⅓ cups flaked coconut
- 1 (7oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ pkg. milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crushed Golden Graham Cereal (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass pan).
- Place the butter in a 9x9 pan.
- Put in the oven to melt the butter.
- Once butter is melted, sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Top evenly with the coconut, then milk.
- Bake 25 minutes or until light brown.
- In a small saucepan, over ow heat, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together until smooth and creamy.
- Spread evenly over the hot coconut layer.
- Crush the Golden Grahams in a baggy and sprinkle over the top of the chocolate.
- This is an optional step, they are just as good with out it.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.