I’ve been making this Polynesian Meatballs recipe for many years. This was always a favorite with my kids. There would never be any leftovers with this recipe! You could use store bought meatballs instead, but I believe it is well worth it to make your own. The sauce is super easy to make and when you put it over rice and add a side dish of green beans, you’ve got a meal that the whole family will love! I can almost guarantee this will be a family favorite of yours for years to come. 🙂
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 small onion, minced (or you can use dried minced onions)
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 12 oz bottle of chili sauce
- ½ cup grape jelly
- Combine beef, crumbs, onion salt and pepper, beaten egg and milk.
- Mix well and form into walnut size meatballs.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan and place the meatballs in rows.
- Combine the chili sauce and grape jelly in a pan and heat till bubbly.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Put over rice and enjoy!