The recipe didn’t disappoint and we made some absolutely delicious Slow Cooker pulled pork sandwiches with it. You could also roll it up in a tortilla if you want. Another great thing about it is its the perfect meal to feed a crowd. If you are having a bunch of people over and need something easy to serve that everyone will enjoy….here’s your go to meal! I will definitely make this again!
Slow Cooker Apricot Pulled Pork
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Sandwich
Serves: serves 12-15
- 4 lb. boneless pork roast
- 16 oz. jar apricot preserves
- ⅓ cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can Campbells French Onion Soup
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 onion, chopped
- Trim off the excess fat off the pork roast. Place the roast in a 4-6 quart crockpot. In a bowl, mix together the apricot preserves, apricots, garlic, salt, pepper, onion soup, mustard and chopped onion, then pour over the pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Remove the pork and shred. Skim off the excess fat on the liquid remaining in the crockpot. Add the pork back to the crockpot and stir well with the apricot sauce. (If you don't want as much liquid in your pork, remove some before adding the shredded pork, then add any back after you have mixed the pork in.)
- Serve on sliced rolls.