Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding Dessert
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: dessert
- 2 3.4 oz boxes of Instant Banana Puding
- 4 cups milk
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 to 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- In a trifle dish, (or you can use a 9x13 casserole dish) line the bottom with a layer of vanilla wafers.
- Mix together the banana pudding and milk with a hand mixer until it starts to thicken.
- Put a layer of sliced bananas and strawberries on top of the vanilla wafers.
- Pour half of the pudding on top, then repeat the layers.
- Top off with cool whip.