While at the store the other day, I saw some Oreo Mint Cookies and decided I would try creating something with them. (If you haven’t tried them, they are sooooo yummy!) Anyways, I thought these might be delicious added to some fudge, and so I came up with this recipe for Oreo Mint Fudge. Well, little did I know that when I made these, they would soon become one of my favorite fudge recipes of all time! I love Mint Truffles, and to me these taste a lot like them. That’s probably the reason I love them so much.Even my daughter who doesn’t usually like fudge, couldn’t stop raving about how good this Oreo Mint Fudge was. And it wasn’t just her….the whole family was absolutely loving on this stuff! This Oreo Mint Fudge recipe would be a great one to add to your holiday baking list!
Oreo Mint Fudge
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (will use half in each layer)
- 10 Oreo Mint Cookies broken or chopped. (Best to break in pieces)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare a 8x8 pan by lining with aluminum foil and lightly spraying with cooking spray.
- In a small pan, combine half of the sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips and butter.
- On low heat cook until melted together, stirring continuously.
- Fold in the chopped oreo pieces.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- In another small pot, combine the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the other half of the sweetened condensed milk. Cook on low heat, stirirng continuously, until melted.
- Pour over the top of the white chocolate layer.
- Smooth the top of the chocolate with a knife.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
- When ready to serve, remove the foil from the pan and peel it back.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!!!