Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cake
- 2 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- ¾ cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 oreos
- Whip cream
- Marchino cherries, or strawberries
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Melt the chocolate and stir till it is smooth. Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Place an oreo in each cupcake liner.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into each cupcake, filling it close to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the middle is mostly set.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve, top with whipping cream and add a cherry or strawberry.
- (If the middle falls in some, it's ok because the whip cream will help fill it.)