My family absolutely loves these Parmesan roasted red potatoes! We’ve all been die-hard mashed potato fans in the past, but this dish has changed our minds. In fact, we all give these a 5-star rating.
If you want an easy dish with very little preparation, then these are perfect. Total cook time is about 15 minutes and prep time is minimal.
They make a perfect side dish and could even be served as an appetizer if you like. They pack a lot of flavor and sometimes keeping it simple is best!
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. Lawry's Season Salt
- ½ tsp. onion salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease with vegetable spray.
- Clean potatoes and cook in the microwave till potatoes are just tender when pierced with a fork.
- Don't over cook them!
- (Make sure to poke a couple of holes in the potatoes before cooking them. I have a potato setting on my microwave which makes it easy to cook)
- After the potatoes have been microwaved, cut them in half lengthwise, then cut again.
- Put the oil, Parmesan cheese and seasonings into a large Ziploc bag, and add the potatoes.
- Shake the bag until the potatoes are completely covered and the ingredients are all mixed well.
- Pour out onto the prepared cookie sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes.