Brownie Peanut Butter Bites
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: brownie
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (I LOVE Ghiradelli's Double Chocolate)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Prepare the box of brownie mix according to the package directions.
- (If using the Ghiradelli's, mix ¼ cup water, ⅓ cup canola oil, and 1 egg)
- Spray mini muffin pans (enough for 40 mini muffins) with vegetable spray.
- Put about 1 Tbsp. of brownie mix in each muffin, to fill about ¾ full.
- Cook in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes if using the Ghiradelli brand, otherwise probably 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes if using other brands. Cook until just set. After brownies come out of the oven, watch for the center to fall. This usually happens as they cool. If it doesn't, tap the center with a teaspoon to make a hole for the peanut butter.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds, then stir.
- While the brownies are still warm, spoon about a tsp. of peanut butter into each brownie.
- Top with a combination of all three chips.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Go around the edges of each brownie bite with a sharp knife so they will pop out of the pan.