Many years ago my neighbor brought my family a version of this dish when I had been sick with a bad flu. I fell in love with it and so did my family. It’s now become a staple on our recipe calendar and my kids couldn’t be happier.
The crock pot version of this Creamy Ranch Chicken just makes the chicken melt in your mouth. I love to serve this over rice or mashed potatoes with a big spoonful of the creamy sauce on top! Sooooo delicious!!
Try pairing this dish with some fresh green broccoli (or other green vegetable) to round out your meal. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream (or more if you like, I sometimes use 1 cup)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Lawry's Season Salt
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with Lawry's salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and sour cream together pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle package of ranch
mixover the top. Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or potatoes.