Chicken Chili Nachos
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- (I used a Rotisserie Chicken and shredded it.)
- 2-8 oz pkgs. of cheddar jack cheese
- 2 cans chili beans drained
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 small can diced green chilies or jalapenos
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- In a medium pot heat sour cream, cream of chicken, tomatoes, chilies and chicken for 10 minutes.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish, crush the Doritos and layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the chicken mixture over the top.
- Layer the following:
- oz. bag of cheese
- cans of chili beans
- Second 8 oz. bag of cheese
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips
- These could even be rolled into tortillas if you like!