Sweet Pork Dippers
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: appetizers
- 4 lb. pork tenderloin roast
- 1 cup salsa
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup coca cola (not diet)
- salt and pepper
- 7 inch flour tortillas (2) 22.5oz pkgs.( about 40 tortillas)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- Ranch Dressing for dipping (Or whatever sauce you love)
- Put pork roast into a medium sized crock pot. Add several shakes of pepper.
- Cover with salsa, brown sugar and coke.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once pork is cooked, remove from crock pot and shred. Remove half of the sauce in the crock pot and return the shredded pork. Mix thoroughly with the remaining sauce.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet.
- Place ¼ cup of shredded pork on to a tortilla and roll tight. (A little juice may leak out but makes it all the yummier)
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and place in a 375 degree oven till the cheese melts. About 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Place them on a platter with a bowl of Ranch dressing, and enjoy!!!
- This will make about 40 Sweet Pork Dippers.
FOR NUTRITIONAL VALUE AND MORE FUN RECIPES, CLICK ON THE MAGIC BUTTON!