Stuffed Chicken Breast
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups stuffing
- sliced swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1-2 Tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Between two pieces of plastic wrap, flatten chicken to about ¼ -1/2 inch thick.
- Put ½ slice of cheese on chicken.
- Scoop 2 Tbsps of stuffing on top.
- Roll chicken and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Brush each chicken breast with melted butter.
- Put salt and pepper on top
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with bread crumbs
- Cook in oven for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While chicken is cooking, combine soup, milk and sour cream in a small saucepan to heated through.
- Place your stuffed chicken breast on a plate and cover with sauce.
- Serve with green beans and cranberry sauce!
- Soooo good!!!