What also makes these great is they don’t have to look perfect, because after all they are melting!
Melting Snowman Pudding
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: desserts
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 (8 oz pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkgs (6 squares each) Bakers white chocolate, melted
- Colored Icing
- 1 Large pkg. chocolate pudding (Instant works fine)
- In a blender or food processor mix cookies and cream cheese until well blended. (Love my new food processor for this!)
- Roll into balls. You choose how big you want to make them. (Should make about 48 one inch balls)
- Place on a wax paper lined pan and put in freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding and let set in small cups in the fridge. Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Line another pan with wax paper. Dip each ball into the chocolate and place on cookie sheet letting the chocolate pool around the bottom. If it doesn't pool enough, put a little scoop of chocolate on the pan and then put the ball on top.
- Put in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Decorate face with icing.
- Place a snowman on top of pudding cup, grab a spoon and enjoy!