Need a quick little treat to serve unexpected guests? Looking for something simple to give out to your neighbors, friends, coworkers, etc ? I’ve got the solution for you….This three ingredient recipe for Chocolate Pretzel Bites is quick and easy and absolutely scrumpuous! They bring together the perfect combo of salty and sweet!!
These Chocolate Pretzel Bites would also make the addition for any holiday party. You can make as few or many as you like and I promise your guests and neighbors will enjoy them. You will have them fooled into thinking you put a lot of effort into making them such a tasty treat, because there is no way that something that tastes so amazing could be that easy to make…right??? At least, that’s what everybody will think.
- Hershey Kisses
- M&M's (I used Red and Green)
- Tiny Pretzel Twists
- Place pretzel twists on a microwaveable plate.
- Put one unwrapped Hershey Kiss on each pretzel.
- Melt in microwave approximately 1 minute. Check after 1 minute and see if chocolate has melted but not completely.
- Pull out of microwave and press one M&M in center of kiss.
- Put in fridge to cool and harden. Keep in fridge till ready to serve.
- These are sooooooooo good!!