I LOVE my panini maker! This Turkey Cranberry Panini is another one of my favorite panini’s that I make. I like to use left over turkey from Thanksgiving, but since I can’t wait till then I use a turkey breast that is already cooked from Costco. I use Havarti cheese but you could use Swiss or Provolone if you like. Add some Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion chips and you’ve got another easy and quick winner!
- Thickly Sliced Turkey
- Havarti Cheese (I love this cheese, or you can use what ever you like)
- Canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1 Tbs. mayonnaise
- Butter tops of bread, spread a little mayonnaise on each slice.
- Layer cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese.
- Place on preheated panini grill and cook until the cheese is melted and top is lightly browned.