I found another slow cooker dessert dish that I love for my crock pot! Owning a couple of crock pots makes it so nice to not only have a main dish ready to eat when I get home from work, but I can also have a yummy dessert recipe to go along with it!
A Double Chocolate Cake to Remember
This Slow Cooker Double Chocolate Cake is double delicious because it has twice the chocolate! More chocolate is always a good thing in my book. Combine this with some ice cream and I am one happy woman!
Try This Easy to Make Double Chocolate Cake Recipe!
The bonus to this Slow Cooker Double Chocolate Cake is that it can cook while you eat dinner! You can then dish up this double chocolate cake whenever the main meal has settled and your sweet tooth starts acting up. This is great as a typical weekday dessert or can be customized to any holiday you’re currently in.
We’d love to hear your ideas of how you’ve dressed up this double chocolate cake recipe for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day and more!
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 3 oz. pkg. chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips ( I used milk chocolate, you can use semi-sweet too)
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. (I used my 5 quart size)
- Mix in a separate bowl all the ingredients above.
- Pour into your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. (My crock pot seems to cook faster, so mine was done within 4 hours)
- Serve with ice cream, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top, and whip cream..Yumm.
- So easy and delicious!
For another delicious cake recipe, try this Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Pie!