I have used two or three different versions of this Chinese Chicken salad over the years, and I found this one to be my absolute favorite. It’s simple, delicious and family-friendly!
Top Ramen has always been a staple in our family. I think my boys lived on it for years! Ha. I love the fact that there are different things to do with Top Ramen than just make soup. This Chicken Salad recipe is a perfect example of that.
Chinese Chicken Salad is probably my favorite way to use Top Ramen. Even more than the soup! I love this salad recipe and it makes a perfect easy dinner for when I want a light meal that doesn’t take me forever to prepare.
Chinese Chicken Salad Made Easy
If you want to make this Chinese chicken salad recipe even a little easier, use precooked frozen chicken strips and microwave them until they are thawed. Cut them into bite size and you just took away some of your preparation time.
For other amazing chicken salad recipes try this Cashew Chicken Pasta Salad!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 16 oz. package Coleslaw mix, or 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 pkgs. chicken flavored Ramen noodles
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 2 oz. package sliced almonds
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup rice or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 pkgs. seasoning from the ramen
- Mix all the salad ingredients into a big bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together. (I like to put all the ingredients into a mason jar and then put the lid on and shake it till thoroughly mixed.)
- Put dressing on salad immediately before serving.