Chicken, bacon and ranch oh my! Can it get any better than that?! Only way to do that is to add it to some pasta!
This slow cooker chicken bacon ranch pasta is absolutely delicious. Since I know how much my family loves bacon and ranch, I knew this would probably be a pasta dish they would all enjoy. I was absolutely right! This was a big success from the very first time I made it!
Add A Veggie Side to this Chicken Bacon Ranch!
What also makes this chicken bacon ranch pasta great is that when cooked in the slow cooker, I can throw this together in the morning and not worry about it until it is time for dinner. For moms (and dads) with a busy schedule, this is the perfect way to spice up your weekly dinner schedule and give everyone a treat. This is a hearty meal that is perfect served with a side green salad! Yumm!!
For another delicious slow cooker recipe try out our Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuit Soup!
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 6 sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped. (I use minced garlic which would be 1 tsp. to equal 2 cloves)
- 1 package (1oz.) ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup water
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- Spray a 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray and place chicken breasts into the cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except spaghetti, and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, cook the spaghetti and drain it according to package directions.
- Just before serving, shred the chicken and mix in well with creamy mixture. Toss the chicken mixture with the spaghetti and serve.