I saw this Chicken Parmesan recipe on an ad for Best Foods Mayonnaise and decided I needed to give it a try, and let me just tell you, I’m so glad I did!!
After all was said and done, this chicken was so tender, delicious, and super easy to make. Each bite literally melts in your mouth! This is one of my all time favorite ways to make chicken. My family was just raving about how good it was, and was begging me to make it again just a few days later.
If you are looking for a quick and easy Parmesan Chicken recipe that will make the whole family happy, this one is perfect! I love that all you need for this recipe is 4 ingredients. Simple and delicious recipes are the best. I definitely look forward to making this one again…and again….and again!
- ¾ c Mayonnaise
- ¾ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 5-6 half chicken breasts, cut in half again.
- Mix Mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl place the bread crumbs.
- Coat the chicken first in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs till completely covered.
- Place chicken on greased pan.(I put them on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Cook in oven at 425 degrees for 25-30 min