This spinach salad recipe is absolutely fabulous! Hence the name Fabulous Cranberry Spinach Salad. Growing up, spinach in our family was always the kind you bought in a can. I only ate it because Popeye got really strong from it. No kidding. As an adult, I have long grown out of the canned spinach stage, and love fresh spinach especially in salads! For this salad I wanted a creamy dressing and this turned out to be so easy and good. I could seriously eat this every day and never tire of it! (Maybe I will be as strong as Popeye if I do!)
Add some grilled chicken and you have a fresh, healthy meal that is not lacking in taste. We love having salads at our house for dinner. There is nothing better then eating something delicious that is also nourishing or the body.
- 10 oz package of fresh spinach
- ½ head of cauliflower chopped
- ½ purple onion thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup craisins
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅛ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix Salad ingredients toss lightly.
- Mix dressing until blended well
- Toss with salad right before serving