Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 12 servings
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 box (12 oz.) bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked cubed chicken (Can use precooked frozen chicken)
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- ½ cup craisins
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup lite soy sauce
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 Tbs. sugar (add more if you like it a little sweeter)
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ cup. sesame seeds
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, cooked chicken, green onions, mandarin oranges,
- cashews, craisins and spinach together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- (Add as much or little dressing as you like)
- For an easy pre-made dressing, try using Brianna's Ginger Mandarin Dressing instead.