Banana Cream Rice Krispy Treats
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Desserts
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup butter
- 10 oz. package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (4 oz.) box Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- Lightly spray a 9x13 casserole dish
- In a large pot melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and dry pudding mix.
- Cook on low heat until you have melted the marhmallows and it is smooth.
- Mix in the Rice Krispies until completely coated.
- Pour into the sprayed casserole dish and press down.
- (Spray your hand with cooking spray to make it easier to pat down.)
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!