Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cookies
Serves: 36 cookies
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (3.9oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ cups Reece's Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
- In a seperate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the dry pudding mix to the butter mixture and blend well.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well again.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well blended.
- Fold in the Peanut Butter Chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on rack.