Easy Turkey Pot Pie
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 ready made 9" pie crusts (uncooked)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10¾ oz.)
- ½ cup milk
- 9 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed. (Carrots, peas and green beans)
- 1½ cups chopped cooked turkey
- Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the soup, milk, vegetables and turkey together in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the turkey mix into one of the pie crusts.
- (Using the other pie crust as a topper for the pie.)
- Lay the pie crust on top and pinch together the edges with the bottom crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust browned evenly.