Potato Chip Cookies
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour and baking soda and gradually add to the creamed mixture, mix well.
- Stir in the potato chips and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for one minute before removing to wire rack.