Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
Author: Sugar n' Spice Gals
Recipe type: Slow Cooker, Chicken
- 3 lbs. frozen chicken tenderloins
- 1 (12oz.) bottle BBQ sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- ½ cup Italian dressing (I use Kraft Zesty Italian)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- A few shakes of Red Pepper Flakes (depends on how spicy you like it)
- Place the frozen chicken in the crock pot. Mix together the BBQ sauce, dressing, sugar, Worcestershire Sauce and pepper flakes together. Pour over the chicken. Cook on low
- -8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Remove the chicken and shred it. Place it back in the sauce in the crock pot and mix well. Keep on warm till ready to serve.
- Serve on wheat buns or place on a warm tortilla with cheese, tomatoes and onions.